Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Love month


As the end of February is fast approaching, let’s retrospect on the so called “LOVE” month. As far as my opinion goes this time of the year simply ends the cold winter time and starts the searing summer season. But nonetheless it also brings a vivid dimension in any individual’s loveliest some this month means “expensive” especially to those who are romantically inclined, due to the buying of those lavish bouquet of flowers and extravagant dinner. Some people love the month for it will bring good business and to others it’s just an ordinary part of the year. My whole idea of this is it’s a combination of those elements and it depends on a person’s circumstances.
And as far as my current situation ,I’m happy to have a very special inspiration and most of all I’m still hanging and clinging onto the “GREATEST GIFT “ that the our Heavenly Father had given me and that is my Christian faith. I always remember that His love is the greatest and no earthly love can ever match. For Him so love the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: